Discussion about the ideas
I don't know when it's going to come, but I'm sure, that there will be Volume 6.
In many games, the expansions come very quickly and that has happened also in Allods,
so maybe Volume 6 will come soon. At least I can hope so.
However, I'm now telling my ideas for Volume 6 and I hope,
that people will share their ideas and tell what they think about other people's ideas.
Let's tell the producers what we want to see in this game in the future!
My ideas for the update
I'll start with some basic ideas.
First, the free reset of the talents and stats is for levels 15- now. It should be level 20-, because level 15 is still so easy and you can't be sure what do you actually want. That would be nice, but not so important. Let's move on.
Bards are overpowered. I think it is a good thing, because many people want to play as an overpowered bard, and that means there will be bard players and it won't be a rare class. Anyways, the time will come, that bards must be weaker.
Fixing of small graphical issues would be important. There are plenty of them, like cloaks which can go inside your character and trousers which can be seen through the shirt.
More warden pet appearances to the Hall of Changes! That would be so cool!
This might be very difficult to be done, but I'm going to tell it anyways.
The combat should be better... More life to the battles! The characters should really hit their enemies with the weapon, sometimes they don't even touch each other during the battle. Also, if someone is fighting against a big monster, the monster can sometimes push his head through the player's character.
Did I mention, that the previous thing would be difficult to be done?
This would be difficult too! Now someone might think, that what the chicken is that gibberling suggesting, the makers of the game would never be able to do it, but...
I suggest own colours for the mounts. There are now the mount skins, but they would not disappear. Even if all skins of the same mount would be the same shade of gray, there would be difference in them. So you could for example buy a Sinister Lion and then give it a new colour. It would still be a Sinister Lion, because it looks angry and it has the strange marks in it's fur. But it might have pink saddle, blue eyes and a green fur... Well I wouldn't take that colour combination! The colouring could maybe cost around 1k gPotato, because if it would be more, it would be too expensive to buy a mount with the colour.
That was my last suggestion. I hope you guys give more ideas,
so we can make this game better! Thank you for anyone, who read this!
Good suggestions :)
News from Russia is that the Bard is rebalanced to make it not so OP in a coming patch, so that will be taken care of. Graphical issues is an ongoing thing that the devs look at, bugs that they'll keep trying to iron out but I'll ask them to keep at it.
I'll put forward the suggestions about raising the free respec to level 20 and tie it in to 20 being the time when players can start to think about PvP builds for Asee Teph and the Battleground, might help the argument.
With the mount individuality change I want to tie it into a suggestion from the official forums that I absolutely loved. A player suggested that we tie it into a revamp of the Disassembling and Blacksmith professions, whereby those two professions can combine to make mount specific armor and vanity outfits. I think that's about the best idea I've ever seen or heard of when it comes to mounts and I would love to get it in the game. It would solve your suggestion of making your mount as individual as possible too I think
Well, pvp starts at lvl 23-25 actualy. Quest to go to asee-teph is for level 23. Many people untill that even dont know what pvp abilities is at all... Maybe better to give them option to free respec untill like lvl 28 (max lvl when asee teph should be left), when people gets some real pvp and can decide if they want to levelup as pvp character or pve character?
28 is too high I think, 20 is about as high as I can ask for
Also, can you change trainer message so player can actualy see untill what level he/she can free respec? Simply add to links in dialogue that changes rubies/stats "(Under level 16)"
More Usefull event's for those coins. because everything exept the official opening was not really usefull i think.
- Guild bank (you can deposit guild taxes easily, only set people/guild rank can access the withdraw)
- Better Mailbox (option to 'take all', 'take selected' and vice versa for deleting (checkboxes for every mail))
- Customizable gear (kinda like the costumes right now, but you could also change skins of weapons and such)
Thats about what I can come up with for now
Guild bank, guild bank and guild bank: not only for taxes, also for easier deals about professions and lower level gear distribution. Number of item withdrawals per day set according to the rank,
Fully agree with idea of guild bank. Often we get gears, crafting material, costumes that we don't need, but can be very usefull for guild lowbies. Not always you can catch them online or near you to give em. Bank to share these things with guildmates would be awesome.
Customizable gear would be great,
guild bank too, but the money should be able to use only for the good of the guild,
and of course mailbox could be better!
- Possibility to arrange a guild war/clan war, whatever you name it. Higher level guilds could "request" war against other faction guild, which would last about 2 weeks and the possibility to kill the enemy guild members even when they have flag off. The rules and rewards (whether it's e-penis or actual rewards) doesn't really matter, it'll still enhance the end game competitive gameplay.
- Owned allods working as guild property actually. You could teleport there while not in war , there could be some minor trader NPCs (for example selling reagents and gold dust 4-5% cheaper), the possibility to customize the island could be fun too (like buy different cannons and various items, not consumables but guns or shields, they could totally fit into allods world, and that could make the 3 hours boring ACs something epic, not to mention it's a good general gold sinker).
- Guild bank and mailboy with possibility to delete multiple mails with checkbox.
- Revised stats system. All the indicators and percentages written on your character window are like completely useless when you're new in the game. Imagine a new player trying to find out a somewhat optimal balance of stats on her/his own, what would he see?
Strength/Int: increases attacks by some percentage. What does it do? Does it increase the base values on your weapon? Does it take only skills into consideration? Maybe both? Maybe retroactive with patronage too? And that's one of the most obvious stats, it's actually rather hard to understand and figure good values of expertise, finesse, perception and such stats. So either make them more simple or add a decent indicator of what's good or not, I could bet a whole lot of newbies have forsaken the game due to the weird stats system.
Don't get me wrong, it's nice you can customize your stats like that, but don't expect everyone to either experiment hours with different gears just to be able to kill mobs effectively or know the magical values which would possibly make a balanced set of stats.