- Glacial Chamber. Decreased amount of damage inflicted by Cold boss when Icy Spikes effect is active.
- Enoch. Astral Power modificator has been removed.
- Carnival of Fantasies. Magical Search context action now disappears after departing.
- Koch-Itzmahl. Damage from the Toxic Spores effect has been lowered.
- Tlalcoa Ruins. Illusions created by Mirage boss now disappear after a wipe.
- Enoch. Vasilissa the Terrible and her minions now inflict less damage. New creatures have been added required to decrease the Bloodthirst effect, and their respawn time has been decreased. Creatures summoned by Paul de Doucer now inflict less damage.
- Treasures of the Anomalous Sector event has been introduced. Players of level 50 and higher are allowed to participate. Between 17:00 and 20:00, a wormhole appear in each home region which leads to a sector of free-for-all combat. Players have to conquer treasures and hold them for a period of time, to be awarded with Amalgam or prize ship equipment. Demon Hunters faction offers special ship equipment and mount color patterns as rewards.
- Astral Knowledge quest can no longer be started if a ship is already summoned.
- New quests are available in the astral hangars.
- Fixed a message appearing in chat when a Part of the Astral Map is used.
- Magic Astrolabe cooldown has been reduced to 10 minutes.
- Jumps to islands with the Magic Astrolabe may now be imprecise. There is a chance now that using a Teleport Charge will send you to a sector where the targeted island is located, instead of landing right to the island. This chance increases in deeper and more difficult Astral sectors. Before the jump, hangar coordinates are saved, so the emergency jumps or departing from an island will send the ship back to the hangar.
- Improved usability of Astral ship controls.
- Monsters are no longer resurrected in sick bay if they die there.
- All hull upgrade quests are now available from level 30.
- Removing an device from the device rack is now accompanied with a chat message.
- Magic Astrolabe can now be used even if a party member is offline.
- In order to visit an Astral sector, it is no longer required to be explored by each party member. Every two players can invite another one who did not unlock the sector yet. So, in a group of three, only two characters are required to have the sector unlocked, and in a group of six, four members are needed.
- Disturbance Generator that can be looted from Unstable Anomalies no longer disables Scanner, Visor and Magic Astrolabe of the own ship.
- In Dark Sectors, only members of hostile factions can now attack each other.
- Treasures of the Anomalous Sector event now takes place from 19:00 to 22:00. Octulhus appear now in 20:00 and 21:00.
- In anomalous sectors, all regions and connections are now properly displayed on scanner.
- Astral Replicator now works in the fourth astral layer only.
- A completely destroyed ship can no longer land to an island.
- Fixed an error that caused ship cannon to miss the astral demon sometimes, even when it was aimed perfectly.
- Fierce Tempting Predator can now be defeated only once per day in each sector. If a party has a member who killed it already, the demon will not spawn.
- Reward for transporting free cargo is now given out only once per day, irrespective of ship or party members.
- Only members of the group whose ship holds the chests from the Anomalous Sector are now eligible to loot them.
- Unexplored Astral now has new monster types.
- Loot mechanics on astral islands has been reworked. Ship devices and crystals from island bosses are now always contained in chests, while the gear and equipment can be looted directly. After an emergency jump, all chests will be left in wreckage.
- Fierce Tempting Predator now has the ability to teleport to a ship if the distance is longer than its attack range.
- Poison type cannons now inflict less damage to the hull but more damage to the ship's crew. Target Acquisition ability now increases damage by 10%, down from 20%.
- Fourth Astral layer now has special regions. In some of them, you can find anomalies of a new type and receive nice rewards for exploration. In other regions, you have a chance to hunt down demon assassins and collect their precious energy. Remember, piracy is encouraged in these regions!
- Shipments of Meteorite Iron and Shipment of Supplies required for astral delivery quests can now be returned to the same trader and fully reimbursed.
- Cannon critical hit chance and glancing hit chance no longer depend on targeting accuracy.
- Ship slowing effect from astral monster attacks has been intensified. Jumping to island found with scanner now sends ship one region away from the destination.
- Astral Pilots now provide information about safety measures in Astral and emergency jump operation.
- Names and descriptions of the Astral map parts have been fixed, now they mention the applicable Astral regions. Replica of the Part of the Dark Astral Map can now be obtained in the Twilight Astral. It unlocks all Astral regions up to the Twilight Astral. Part of the Dark Astral Map is now a Legendary quality item.
- If a player visit Anomalous Sector by one of his Incarnations, he cannot visit it again by another Incarnation at the same day.
- Fixed an error that prevented Astral Demons from being hit with ship cannons.
- If a player visit Anomalous Sector by one of his Incarnations, he cannot visit it again by another Incarnation at the same day.
- Nightmare modificator. Distance of sharing the effect between players has been increased.
- Vendors and other hangar NPCs have been moved to specialized shops in the hangar.
- Astrolabe Test quest is now available at level 42.
- Hangar has been reworked:
- Device rack is now opened immediately;
- "Ask about your ship's devices"" option is now offered by the Ship Device Master;
- Hangar Overseer now offers the ""Ask about your ship's construction"" option only if your ship is being built or upgraded;
- "Ask about the repair process"" now appears only if a ship has been summoned.
- New modificators have been added: Fear of the Unknown, Merging the Elements, Adrenaline Rush, Crab Vortex and Astral Barrier.
- Home regions around the allod are now protected with three turrets which attack enemy ships. Allods Protection effect has been removed from islands and outposts. Entering a hostile allod or outpost is still impossible, but the ship will not be destroyed in an attempt to do so.
- The quest allowing to upgrade the hull to the fourth generation will not be offered if a player has no ship which can be upgraded.
- Ship and its devices now always point to the same target.
- Zem ship interior items have been added. In order to install them, you have to complete Ship Device Master's quest and pay some gold.
- Cost of installation now depends on device level.
- Acceleration of all engines has been increased by 25%.
- Exit Port button has been removed. Exit Hangar button now has the same functionality.
- Reactor self-destruction mechanics has been reworked. Now self-destruction is only possible if enemies use Anomalous Bomb sold by Demon Hunters. After setting up, which takes some time, the bomb can be left unattended, although during the countdown it can be defused.
- Helm slider now works properly.
- Artillery cooldown has been changed to 60 seconds.
- Goblin Repairmen can no longer be dropped while being carried by a character receiving damage.
- Whirling Motor IV is now a tier V device.
- Selling price of device plans has been lowered by 6 times. To compensate the change, every party member will receive the plans. Purchase price and selling price of Steel Hardware and Wooden Hardware have been lowered by 4 times.
- Fixed an error that allowed Astral Shields to consume no energy while regenerating.
- Scanner now consumes emanations properly.
- Carrying Goblin Repairmen is no longer interrupted by receiving damage.
- Artillery damage is no longer increased after the third shot, but energy consumption continues to raise.
- If a ship was destroyed in an Anomalous Sector, Reactor is properly cooling down after the repair.
- Chat notification is now displayed if there is no room in cargo hold.
- Swift Motor names have been corrected.
- Turbine has been reworked. Now it consumes energy and has different models which vary in stats.
- Improved hull of the sixth generation can now be installed instead of the basic hull of the sixth generation.
- Ship hull crystal names now contain Mk.1, Mk.2 and Mk.3 labels, according to their grade.
- Pulsating Artillery now consumes more energy with each shot.
- If Reactor was disabled due to overheating, its cooling rate is no longer doubled.
- Advanced Artillery and Charged Artillery now consume more energy with each shot.
- Message about a bomb planted on the ship is now visible to both the ship's crew and attackers.
- Sell price of transforming crystals used for ship uprading has been reduced to 1 gold.
- Diversionary shot no longer turns off damaged devices for 30 seconds, although Reactor still goes offline.
- In order to defuse Reactor, you can either right-click it or use a context button.
- Stats of common ship shields have been increased.
- Energy consumption rates mentioned in the Artillery descriptions have been fixed. Now they only display the amount of energy consumed by the first shot.
- Incoming damage interrupts hull repair performed by the reactor.
- Now the winner going to the island is decided in a qualification fight between two teams whose bids were the highest.
- Fixed an error that prevented the Champion's tabard from granting a 25% bonus to attributes.
- Turret can no longer shoot enemies in melee range.
- Cannon can be used only by one player now.
- Pets of Summoners and Wardens now disappear while traveling in the Astral sphere.
- Aria ability has been added to Elegy talent grid. Some talents in the Elegy grid have been relocated.
- Dissonance, Solo and Disharmony visual effects have been softened.
- New Idea effect is now applied on caster only.
- March of Robust Health and March of Energy Surge no longer replace similar effects of longer duration from spells cast by characters of other classes.
- Nocturne healing efficiency has been decreased, but the heal is now instant and its cast is not interrupted by incoming damage. In addition, every 4 seconds a party member receives Nocturne effect which heals them once, if their health drops lower than 40%. Nocturne effect cannot be applied in 15 seconds after its previous activation.
- Consonance ruby now decreases cooldown time between activations of Nocturne and Aria spells by 10%, 20% and 30% respectively, instead of preventing the Nocturn effect from being dispelled by damage. In addition, Consonance ruby increases Bard's energy regeneration rate each time the applied Nocturne effect is triggered.
- Requiem effect duration has been decreased to 20 seconds on the target.
- Dissonance and Disharmony damage has been lowered by 33%.
- Power Chord mechanics has been changed. Now it applies an effect that inflicts damage over time and increases damage dealt by Dissonance and Disharmony. It no longer heals Bard.
- Octave Doubling ruby now increases Power Chord damage by lesser percentage (15%, 30% and 45%, down from 33%, 66% and 100% respectively). In addition, it increases Power Chord duration instead of dispelling Acoustic Shock.
- Requiem now reduces healing received by 2.5% per stack. This value is no longer based on Bard's strength.
- Lullaby now has one rank. This spell has been turned into a ruby and replaced Heartfelt Verse ruby.
- Heartfelt Verse talent has been removed but its effect has been merged with the corresponding ability.
- Flying Blade ability has been turned into a talent and replaced Lullaby.
- Astral Blade damage has been decreased by approximately 50%.
- Flying Blade rubies have been replaced with Astral Blade rubies which increase Flying Blade damage by 20%, 40% and 60% respectively but change damage type to Astral.
- Second Fiddle talent now increases damage by 2%, 4% and 6%, depending on rank, and decreases threat by 10%, 20% and 30%, respectively.
- Ballade effect cannot be applied again within 3 seconds after the previous effect ends.
- The names of the Loud Chords ruby and Loud Timpani have been exchanged. The Louds Chords rubies aditionnaly decrease the cost of chords by 5 %, 10 % and 15 % respectively.
- Protective Tune now lasts for 2, 3 or 4 seconds depending on the rank, activates when Bard receives a deadly strike and cannot be triggered more than once in 180, 90 or 60 seconds respectively. When the effect is applied, all control effects are dispelled from Bard, and while it is active, all damage Bard receives is decreased by 80%.
- Protective Rhythm ruby has been reworked. It no longer decreases energy cost of Protective Tune. Area-of-effect damage reduction effect is now activated by Nocturne instead of Protective Tune. Damage reduction has been lowered to 10%, 20% and 30%, down from 15%, 30% and 45% respectively.
- Elegy and Cantata damage is no longer considered direct. As a result, they no longer interrupt casts, prevent using object, dispel Mage's shields and so on.
- Romance and Serenade effects now remove all control effects upon triggering.
- Serenade range has been increased to 50 yards.
- Number of Invigoration ranks have been decreased to 2.
- Invigoration effect now allows to perform one additional song during the current battle, but the effect of this song will trigger 200% or 100% less frequently, depending on spell rank. Cooldown time is now 20 or 5 minutes, respectively.
- Power Chord ability inherited by Incarnation from Progenitor has been changed to Dissonance.
- Many rubies have been moved around.
- Rubies and talents have been reset.
- Fixed the error when some Talent Grid of second specialization is not available to Great Bard.
- Aspect of Mercy now correctly renews when Healer joins a party.
- Reflections, Stone Barrier and Stone Wall abilities are no longer dispelled when Holy Shield is active.
- Reflections effect is no longer dispelled when damage is avoided.
- Power of Elements interface has been improved.
- Icy Meteor description has been fixed.
- Thunderhead damage has been decreased by 7%.
- Ice Meteor damage has been increased by 35%.
- Now when a Mage is resurected, Power of the Elements starts building with the actual Elemental Cycle, not at the end of this Elemental Cycle.
- Fiery Gehenna, Northern Lights and Thundering Advantage rubies now apply the corresponding effects to a Mage not immediately but every 5 to 6 seconds and at a 33%, 66% or 100% chance, depending on their rank. These rubies now decrease cast time and mana cost instead of increasing damage and decreasing cast time.
- Snow Dam talent now works properly. It no longer increases the amount of Reflections charges which are applied by Breakdown ruby.
- Chains of Ice effect now works properly. Now it is interrupted only by direct damage.
- Values in the descriptions of the Stone Barrier and Elemental Shield abilities have been fixed, showing that the effectiveness of these abilities does not depend on the level of equipped runes.
- Fixed an error that caused rank 3 Shocking Grasp to inflict 5% lower damage to targets low on health.
- Third talent rank of Shocking Grasp now works correctly.
- Vindication hits can no longer result in a critical.
- Departing Light ruby now works correctly if the Extra Barrier ruby is unlocked.
- Mental Pulse no longer erroneously inflicts 2 to 5 damage.
- Telekinetic Pull is now applied to a chosen location, instead of being targeted automatically.
- Mental Resistance ruby now reduces duration of disorientation effect from the Conflagrate ability.
- Rapid Fire is no longer interrupted by incoming damage.
- Piercing Blows ruby now adds a critical chance to the Intense Pain effect.
- Double Shot energy consumption is now calculated correclty when Subtle Fingers talent is taken.
- Scout's Last Laugh no longer causes situations when Scout cannot die.
- Frightful Presence ruby is no longer activated if Scout is under control effect.
- Mental Resistance ruby now works correctly when Scout is under the effect of Mage's Fire Wall ability.
- Smoke Cloud duration has been decreased by 2 seconds.
- Sambo Roll cooldown time has been increased to 30, 23 and 20 seconds respectively.
- Caltrops cooldown time has been increased to 60 seconds.
- Precision Shot cooldown time has been increased to 40 seconds.
- Recoil cooldown time has been increased to 45, 30 and 20 seconds respectively.
- Somersault cooldown time has been increased to 15, 14 and 13 seconds respectively.
- Neurotoxin now stacks 8 times, up from 6. Average damage and activation time have been increased respectively.
- Warden no longer dismounts upon sending the pet into the Spirit World.
- Now Nature's Grip effect can be dispelled by using potions or abilities which remove crowd control effects.
- Shattering Strike description now displays damage correctly, depending on the equipped runes.
- Battle Frenzy now works under the effect of Mage's Conflagrate ability.
- Descriptions of the following abilities have been fixed: Shattering Strike, Forceful Kick, Bulldoze and Headbutt. It is now mentioned that their damage depends on the level and quality of equipped gloves, boots, shoulders and headgear, respectively.
- Deserted Farm battleground is now available for 6-vs-6 combat. The goal is to capture a single checkpoint which may be fired upon from two mounted ballistas located around the farm. Beware of friendly fire!
- Counterfoils are now given away properly even if there are unused ones left.
- New stage of creating a personal allod is accessible via new "Project Source" and "New Horizons" quests offered by Yasker and Aidenus.
- A new boss has appeared in the Kingdom of Elements. It emerged from the volcano crater and represents a challenge even for a full raid group. Combined efforts of many heroes are needed to defeat it. In addition, the surrounding location is open for free-for-all combat - players can attack members of any faction. The boss drops Draconic Relics (more than a Dead City boss) and grants a significant amount of Prestige.
- Vendors no longer sell common quality equipment. Sets of such equipment can only be purchased from class trainers.
- Visuals have been improved for weapons when level 13 runes are equipped.
- Incorrect visuals of Buccaneer's Outfit, Buccaneer's Cloak, Privateer's Cloak, Filibuster's Cape have been fixed.
- Fixed an error that blocked equipping a bag larger than the current one.
- Map markers of the "Path of the Great" quest are now displayed correctly.
- Quests - All quest interfaces have been reworked. All quest objects are now displayed on the map. Tooltips of quest objects and their map icons now mention the names and objectives of quests they are related to. Quest items now can be used by pressing a context key button.
- Active quest - You can mark any quest in your quest log as active. All quest objects of the active quest have a "T" highlight by default. All objects, items and markers related to the active quest have a special "target" icon by their names in all interfaces. Region of the active quest is crosshatched on the map. If an objective of the active quest is complete, highlight disappears for corresponding objects, items and map markers.
- "New World Map - World Map interface has been reworked completely. Quest Log and brief description of the selected quest have been added to the map screen, as well as a drop-down list of locations, location progress bar and a button that toggles the displaying of astral map and world map. Raid members of the same party are displayed on the map as blue markers, and members of other parties as orange markers. For a selected quest, the following actions are available:
- open the quest in Quest Log;
- mark it as active;
- abandon quest;
- automove to the quest location;
- find the most appropriate quest to complete."
- "Auto Movement - A character can now move to a quest location automatically, either on foot or mounted. The shortest path is always taken, and hostile creatures are less aggressive to a traveler. Auto movement can be activated by right-clicking a map marker or by selecting a corresponding option from the Quest Log context menu. Auto movement is interrupted by:
- left-clicking on the ground, or pressing a movement key;
- using an item or ability;
- crossing deep water;
- being under a control effect."
- Normal damage does not interrupt auto movement.
- Auto movement is restricted on astral islands, while being in a party or in a heroic dungeon.
- "Quest Objectives - New options have been added. Active quest objectives are always displayed first, they are marked with a ""target"" icon. Mouseover any objective brings up detailed quest description. Left-clicking the button to the right of the quest name toggles objectives of a given quest, while right-clicking opens a context menu which allows the following:
- make the quest active;
- show the quest on map;
- show the quest in Quest Log;
- automove to the location of quest objective or to an NPC rewarding you for the completed quest.
- Additional control buttons are located above the objective list:
- change size and placement of the list;
- change the font size;
- toggle displayed objectives: all quests, current zone only, or active quest."
- Find Quest - In order to find the most important quest of those you currently have, press the "Find quest" button which is located in the World Map interface, in Quest Log and in quest objective list. If no appropriate quest is found, you will receive a new quest. The found quest becomes active automatically.
- Context Actions - You no longer have to open your bag in order to use quest items. Using quest items is possible by pressing context button appearing at the bottom of the screen when necessary. If you cannot use the item, context action is unavailable.
- Tep's Curse is no longer applied to items when character dies, so Holy Charms have been removed from the Item Shop.
- Movement mechanics has been totally upgraded.
- Tutorials have been totally reworked.
- Reinstall option has been added to the game launcher.
- Marks of Diligence can now be stacked up to 1000 times.
- Maximum amount of gold traded between characters is increased to 999 999.
- Mentoring system is now available.
- This is a player-to-player interaction activity allowing experienced players to guide novices by answering their questions, helping them with complicated quests and sharing general knowledge of the game. For supporting Apprentices, Mentors receive Anniversary coins or gold. They automatically appear in Mentor's bag as the Apprentices obtain rewards.
- Both newly created characters and characters who reached level 6 prior to the release of the "Secret Knowledge" update (v3.0.02) may become an Apprentice, with the exception of Incarnations. Any character of level 30 and higher, including Incarnation, may become a Mentor.
- Mentor and Apprentice must belong to the same faction and class. The same character may be an Apprentice and a Mentor at the same time. Mentor may have up to 10 Apprentices.
- A special notification is displayed when a Mentor or Apprentice is assigned to you.
- Mentor and Apprentices tabs can be found in the Social menu.
- In order to become an Apprentice, open the Mentor tab and enable "I need a mentor" option. If you already have a Mentor, the following information is presented: Mentor's name, race, level, status, current location and other Apprentices' names.
- Apprentices tab becomes available after level 30. In order to become a Mentor, enable "I want to be a mentor" option. The following information is displayed for each Apprentice: name, status, location and reward for the Mentor.
- Mentors and Apprentices are assigned automatically. If you do not want to be a Mentor or Apprentice anymore, press "Reject mentor" or "Reject apprentice" button. Involved characters will receive a corresponding notification. After rejecting someone, you will have to wait before being assigned a new apprentice or mentor.
- A character stops being an Apprentice upon reaching Mentor's level.
- Magpie Helper will provide great assistance to any traveler - not only it automatically gathers loot, it also entertains you by dancing and boasting! Magpie Helper does not need any food. It can be purchased in the Item Shop. You can receive a trial version of Magpie Helper by completing a quest on Coba Plateau.
- All characters will soon receive the ability to wear a style shoulder piece. A new slot has been added for that on the character screen.
- All classes now have a passive ability to parry an attack. In addition, there is a chance to dodge, block or parry an attack even while under a control effect. Bard and Scout rubies that previously granted a parry ability now increase their chance to parry.
- Effects from Technomancer's Helmet, Mask of the Puppet Master and Zem Scientist's Glasses can be canceled manually and applied again by re-equpping the headpiece.
- Replica of the Part of the Stormy Astral Map and Replica of the Part of the Dark Astral Map can now be auctioned.
- Drop of the Great Dragon's Blood can now be bought from Semer Knef. Using it unlocks Draconic Aspect.
- Switching from one-handed to two-handed weapons and back no longer causes incorrect stats change.
- Killing the boss of "Astral Monster Den" now grants Prestige.
- Pledge of Punishment: Traitors quest now grants Prestige correctly.
Hall of Changes
- Hall of Changes now offers new pets: Owl and Hyena.
- Fixed an error that blocked Master Looter from distributing the loot from bosses on Astral isles.
- Calendar no longer displays daily quests.
- Fixed an error that prevented using text emotes with /emote chat command.
- Custom hotkeys no longer remain empty until default values are restored.
- Tab targeting mechanism has been reworked. Now it only selects hostile characters and pets, as well as neutral and hostile monsters.
- More... button has been removed from the icons at the botton of the main screen when a widescreen monitor is used.
- When stacks of bound and non-bound items are combined, notification is now displayed saying that the resulting stack will become bound.
- Controls menu now has Profanity Filter option.
- Minimap tutorial now automatically toggles minimap on.
- Patronage button has been added to the icons at the botton of the main screen, which opens the Runes window.
- Rating of some quests has been decreased from 5 to 4 stars in the Calendar.
- Using a Chapter from "The Study of Perfection", Page from "The Study of Perfection" or A Completed Copy of "The Study of Perfection" now grants twice as many stat points as before. Characters who used these items earlier will receive the additional stat points automatically.
- Fragment of the Page from "The Study of Perfection" and Fragment of the Chapter from "The Study of Perfection" icons have been fixed.
- The Adventurer's Stone mechanics has been changed slightly. June Coins are no longer consumed upon using the stone off cooldown.
- Maximum possible amount of the alternative currency is now mentioned for each currency on the Valuables tab and in the descriptions of the corresponding items.
- Gaining The Great rank is now displayed in world chat.
- Fixed an error that caused messages from ignored players to be displayed in certain chat channels.
- Nezebgrad word is no longer blacklisted.
- /played command now works properly.
- Guild name is now displayed in chat messages about obtaining a Legendary quality item.
- When new item appears in bag, the bag is highlighted and the item is marked with speacial sign.
- Now "Learn" button is highlighted in Talents window when player does not confirm talent choise.
- If item is bought in Item Shop, animation of getting item into bag will be played.
- Experince bar now changes color when Folio of Knowledge is used.
- Minimap is now used instead of compass.
- Character sheet now displays only main characteristics. Secondary characteristics are hidden.
- Character creation screen now displays how your character will look like on different game stages.
- Zone quest progress is displayed correctly now.
- Completed objective color has been changed in Quest Log.
- Fixed the error which makes impossible to invite player in guild by right-clicking name in chat.
- Universal upgrading items (used with particular weapon types, such as "one-handed magical weapon" and so on) can now be acquired in the fourth Astral layer. Existing items are no longer obtainable, but can still be used.
- Fabled upgrading items are no longer obtainable from the fourth Astral layer bosses, but existing ones still can be used.
- Relic Masters Pavel Lazutin and Dmitry Muhortov offer a new weekly quest: "Pure Amalgam". Completing it awards you with 20 Caustic Solvents.
- Now Impure Amalgam is awarded in the June Catacombs, Arena of Death and Tka-Rik's Cave instead of normal Amalgam.
- Using each Impure Amalgam consumes one Caustic Solvent and generates three Amalgams.
- Strong Catalyst and Concentrated Catalyst are now sold in the Item Shop. They are used for faster and more efficient purification of Impure Amalgam. One Impure Amalgam can be purified with a Strong Catalyst, which consumes 2 Caustic Solvents and generates 6 Amalgams, or with a Concentrated Catalyst, which consumes 5 Caustic Solvents and generates 15 Amalgams. No more than 60 Amalgams per week may be obtained by purification.
- Those who wish to obtain more than 60 Amalgams per week, may receive additional normal Amalgam from the chests on the Melting Isle or as a reward for the Astral Confrontation.
- Now you can upgrade Fabled items from level 51 to level 52 at the Anvil of Artifacts. Level 52 upgrading items are required for that. Effectiveness of upgrading does not depend on their quality. Level 52 items used for upgrading can be obtained in high-end Astral sectors ("of Blazing" difficulty). Old upgrading items can be exchanged to new ones at the Relic Master.
- Fixed an error that prevented uncommon quality items from upgrading when upgraders of higher quality were used.
- Mount received during the "Important Cargo" quest no longer disappears after logout.
- Using an item that grants a new mount will now provide you with a color pattern only if you have the mount of the same type and the same or higher grade. If you do not have such mount, you will receive it.
- Unequipping the Destroyer's Mask when mounted on Rhino no longer changes character color.
- Movement speed of Rhino is now displayed correctly in the description.
- Descriptions of healing and offensive abilities received from Progenitor now mention the amount of healing/damage.
- Screenshots can now be sent to Twitter right from the game.
- Fixed an error that blocked messages about receiving unique items.
- Names of unique items are now displayed correctly in messages longer than 140 characters.
- Screenshots can now be taken and posted to social networks using "Screenshot" and "Send" buttons.
- Boast emotion no longer causes sound problems.
- New setting has been added to sound options. It enables game SFX playing even when the game is in background.
- Profession manuals, oblivion potions, tools and reagents are now stored in the Trade Goods pocket. Disassembling tools, alchemist potions and crafted equipment remain in the Items pocket.
- Herbs which are needed to brew potions now can be collected by alchemists. Herbalism is no longer a separate profession. All herbalists now become alchemists. If a character had two professions, including herbalism, their alchemy skill level will equal the highest of two professions.
- Maximum profession level now equals to character level, so for a top level character maximum profession level is now 51. Profession level cannot be higher than character level. If the recipe level is lower than the profession level by 5 or more points, using this recipe for crafting items will not increase profession level.
- Additional recipes have been added. Potions may now have the following prefixes: Weak, Common, Strong or Astral, according to their effectiveness. In order to make an astral potion you have to acquire ingredients from astral islands.
- Special reagents are also needed to brew potions. Ingredients required for weak, normal or strong potions can be bought from Alchemy Trainers. Astral potions require ingredients dropped from creatures on the astral islands.
- New recipes are automatically learned upon reaching certain profession levels.
- There is no random chance of receiving additional potion when crafting. Instead, you will receive one additional potion for each two unused corrections.
- Alchemical tools are now called Wooden Mortar, Bronze Mortar, Brass Mortar and Golden Mortar.
- Alchemy and Herbalism trainers now sell items that upgrade the alchemical tools:
- Cover generates one additional potion;
- Catalytic Coating grants an additional correction;
- Filter grants two additional corrections on the same component;
- Grinder generates a potion when a correct combination appears at the bottom row of vessels.
- Alchemy interface has been improved. Ingredients required for the selected recipe are now highlighted in the Professions tab of the bag.
- Flora Distorters and Alchemical Absorbents are removed from Item Shop. Dried Mandrake Root and Mandrake Root have been added. These items can be used to replace any component in a recipe.
- Mandrake Root and Dried Mandrake Root are stored in the Item Shop pocket of a bag, but they are also highlighted when a recipe is selected.
- Flora Distorters and Alchemical Absorbents can be exchanged for Mandrake Roots from the Alchemy trainers and Herbalism trainers.
Arena of Death
- Force fields effects are now displayed properly.
- Character's corpse no longer rotates while the camera is moved.
- Portals have been added to faction camps by Tensess Temple.
- Hostile Site of Power no longer teleports to the friendly one.
- The Mercenary's Escape quest no longer fails when Holy Shield ability is used.
- The Return of the Artifact quest. Quest object reuse time has been decreased.
- Armando de Doucer respawn time has been decreased.
- Mor'Ghuun minions have been weakened.
- Martyr's Salvation quest. Astral Dust item now can be removed from the bag.
- Nighthowl respawn time has been decreased.
- The Goblin Translator quest now has a map marker.
- The Wish Granter quest. Bard is now able to acquire Innermost Desire, same as other classes.
- Coba Plateau. Artifact descriptions now mention that artifacts found there must be used on Coba Plateau.
- The Wish Granter quest now can be completed correctly.
- The Long Awaited Meeting quest. Quest objective monsters have been weakened.
- Frozen Peak has been added to portal list.
- Pure Astralium daily quest is now available even if "Jack of All Trades" and "Industrial Espionage" quests are not completed.
- Character now correctly leaves combat state after defeating Acolyte Explorer.
- Keeper of the Universe vendor now sells rare weapon and equipment only in Defender's Chests. Respected reputation with Master's Attendants is required.
- Fixed an error that caused a character to die at random and respawn on board of a ship.
- The Witch's First Errand quest. Bat Talon and Crab Heart drop chance has been increased.
- The Astral Extract quest. Now astral demon always drops Astral Extract.
- The Astral Extract quest. June Rod cooldown has been set to one minute.
- Mental Instability can now be dispelled by Martyr's Protection ability.
- Lower City ("Wormface Wing") is open!
- Earth Shatterer health has been reduced. Fatal Curse effect is now applied to random character. Range of this ability has been decreased.
- Ultranis. Artillery spell now hits a random target out of the boss' melee range.
- Thunderhead's Flame Breath area of effect has been reduced.
- Tongues of Flame effect now correctly disappears when you come back to Lickflame Tinderbox.
- Great Dragon's Feet (Left Foot, Right Foot) no longer regenerate health during the fight.
- Great Dragon now deals correct damage to physical type attackers.
- Draconid wing in Dead City has been opened.
- Damage dealt by Ath-Zak has been increased. Duration of the Mental Instability, Burning Soul and Poisoned Blood effects has been increased by 100%, but they are still can be dispelled with Purification ability. Ath-Zak enrages and inflicts more damage if his health is higher than 30% after 5 minutes of combat.
- Merti's Gift quest. June Rod cooldown time is now 1 minute.
- Die Hard now works properly in the Ghostly Plane.
- Cullak the Distorter respawn time has been decreased.
- Dream Factory portal has been added.
- Meeting the Seers and "Yasker's Emissary" quests. Escort stage has been removed.
- Meeting the Seers quest. Player is no longer attacked by invisiable monsters.
- The Siege Begins quest. "Golem ready" effect now counts down even when a character is offline.
- Wormface Corpse is now usable only if the "Correcting Past Mistakes" quest is accepted.
- All players receive Drop of Rocktooth's Blood if it drops upon killing Rocktooth.
- Caged Kids quest now fails upon logout.
- Only players who generated threat towards Ram Shaitan can now loot the Key to the Portal from him.
- Psionicist's Choke, Warden's Nature's Grip and Mage's Ice Flow abilities now slow down the creatures which were previously immune to them.
- Short-time disorientation effect used by some monsters has been reworked.
- Fixed an error that blocked the initial location from appearing in the list of teleport locations right after turning in the portal-opening quest and teleporting to the new location.
- Bosses and mini-bosses now respawn faster across all locations. Their kills are counted to everyone who inflicted damage. All participants are also eligible for loot.
- New quests are presented in faction capitals: "Masquerade: the Capes" offered by Antoine de Ardeur or "New Uniform: Capes" offered by Valentin Rubashkin. Completing the quest for your respective faction will award you with a new unique cape.
- Equilibrium Keepers and Keepers of Peace appeared on the Isle of Revelation and on the Twilight Isle. They offer special equipment to those who have sufficient reputation level towards the Overlord's Army faction. The following quests now increase the reputation with the Overlord's Army: "Omelet of 20 eggs", "Me respect you", "Capture Alive!" and "Restless Deadmen" on the Isle of Revelation; "Punishers and Their Axes", "Merciless Heart", "Hounds on a Trail", "Fate of Overlord's Enemies", "Dust and Ash" on the Twilight Isle. Valor Tokens and Tokens of the Kind Intentions which were previously awarded for completing these quests also increase reputation with the Overlord's Army.
- Mounts can now be used inside all group instances.
- Master Goblin is now located in Witch's Hollow and Deserted Farm faction camps.
- June Bombard damage has been decreased by 2.5 times. Also, it does not damage allies anymore.
- Acquiring a Drop of the Great Dragon's Blood for defeating the Great Dragon now only unlocks the Draconic Aspect, gold is no longer awarded.
- Yaskul Sekhet now sells Amalgam for 50 Battleground Emblems.
- Mage can no longer use Sanctuary ability on Deserted Farm and Witch's Hollow battleground.
- Portal to hangar can now be used by several players simultaneously.
- Completing the "Pure Amalgam" quest now awards player with 30 Caustic Solvents, up from 20. Amalgam sell price has been lowered.
- New stage in building own astral island is available! Complete special quests to acquire Meteorite Fragments needed to proceed with the construction.
- Avenging the Chosen One of the Empire and "Avenging the Chosen One of the League" quests. Brutal Predator and Wrathful Demon Mage respawn time has been decreased.
- Ghostly Plane effect no longer disappears when a speed up ability is used.
- Let Sparks Fly! and "Illusory Massacre" quests can be completed properly now.
- Blackbane Flower and Evergreen Leaf are obtainable only if "An Old Recipe" quest is active.
- Soul Stealer cooldown has been removed.
- Fixed the description of "The Empire's Plans" quest. "Reach out to Sarbaz Neferkahor" objective can now be completed by bringing him the Dark Porter.
- Ghost Master quest. Vial of Ghostly Essence cooldown has been reduced to 5 seconds.
- Magical Analysis quest. June Gadget cooldown has been reduced to 5 seconds.
- Kill the White Wolf quest. Ghostfang respawn time has been decreased from 2 minutes to 30 seconds.
- Vile Poison from Cursed Manticore no longer applies a stun effect.
- Players level 51 can now complete World Mysteries in Gorluxor's Tower.
- Experimental Weapons quest. Chance to acquire quest item has been increased.
- The Wounded Goblin quest now can be completed correctly.
Isle of Revelations
- Dying no longer automatically fails the "Second Exercise" quest.
- The Sacrifice quest. New notification has been added: "Prepare to rescue the victim". It is displayed in red.
- Astral pirate Artem Shiryaev arrived to Gipat. You can obtain new costumes for completing his quests. Using Refining ability while Golem Controls effect is active now awards 15 drops of Amalgam down from 20.
- Witch's Hollow statistics is no longer displayed in June Catacombs.
Kingdom of Elements
- When the Scorched Guardian is healing, Health Regeneration icon is now displayed.
- Proud of the Empire and "Father and Daughter" quests have been removed. The rewards previously given for their completion are now granted upon completing the "Back to the Past" quest.
- Four Days quest has been simplified, its description has been amended. Now it is called "Through Time and Space".
- Dragon kills are now counted to everyone who inflicted damage. All participants are also eligible for loot.
- Ultimate War quest. In order to summon a Destroyer of the next rank you have to collect and use 11 Small Astral Druses which will be converted to Charged Small Astral Druse. Using it will summon a Destroyer.
- New Opportunities is now considered an important quest.
- Vlad's Key quest now can be completed even if you quit the game during the mission.
- Dragon's Heart quest. Vlad's key no longer disappears upon completion of the "Secret Cave" quest.
- Frightful Presence quest. Iaver Merit now hands out 6 bombs. Using each bomb is counted towards the quest objective.
- The Race quest. Unnecessary messages no longer appear when the race starts or ends.
- New Opportunities quest. Invader item mechanics has been changed. It must be used during the combat against Destroyer. The item applies the "Extracting Knowledge" effect that lasts 5 seconds. You have to kill the Destroyer to acquire the Quintessence of Knowledge while this effect is active.
- Viktor Korleone no longer attacks through walls.
- The Shamans' Test of Strength and "Imperial Bugs" quests. Quest object reuse time has been decreased.
- It is no longer needed to complete quests to unlock Yasker's Tower and Nezebgrad Port portals.
- The Weaponsmith's Markers and "One Small Step for You..." quests. Quest object reuse time has been decreased.
- Counterfoil quest. Quest description has been fixed - Klim Pisarev is located in Novograd.
- Purgatory NPC level has been raised to 51.
- Purity Standard quest. Chance to purify an elemental has been increased.
- Purity Standard quest. Duration of the effect applied by Magical Resonator has been increased.
- An Important Witness quest. Vlad Uzelkov can no longer be killed.
- Battleground participants receive rewards according to their team's success. Each member of the winning team receives additional 40 Signs of Victory.
- Sivoyar's Bail and "A Strike Against the Darkness" quests. Twilight Spider respawn time has been decreased.
- The Vile Lamia quest. Quest monsters now spawn more often.
- Discarding the "Chic Shirts" quest no longer makes Blouses of Ordinary Enchanted Cloth dissappear.
- Invitations to the Council quest. Vamp de Desirae respawn time has been decreased.
- Diary of Vamp de Desirae now can be acquired even by high level characters.
- The Ancient Spider quest. Shelba respawn time has been decreased.
- The "Path of the Great" quest can now be completed. "Start the trial" option is no longer missing after completing 30 or more trials.
- Tka-Rik's Cave. Health of bosses has been lowered.
- Trial: The Awakening. Sleep duration has been increased by 20 seconds.
- Tka-Rik's Cave quest monsters now have fixed levels 45-46 during Tka-Rik Revelation quest.
- Spectral Friend quest now fails upon dying in the Ghostly Plane.
- Nihaz now starts "A Pact with Cultists" quest, instead of Master's Voice.
- Quests on escorting the generals now award characters with identical reports. Any report can now be read to a general in order to advance. Reports received earlier work at any checkpoint. The requirement to gather 24 players before attacking has been lifted. The amount of checkpoints has been decreased to three. Escort quests are no longer required for story progression.
- Neutral level 1 creatures are no longer selectable by Tab key.
- Fixed an error that caused "Your body does not respond" effect to remain active after being automatically teleported from Sarn's cave, resulted from group disbanding.
- Fixed an error that sometimes blocked character from receiving Prestige for winning a prize in the race.
- Notification of the Race event start is now displayed on screen.
- Tep Again? quest. After shifting into Spirit World, Warden's pet becomes invisible, so Pestilent Shadow cannot attack it.
- Using any consumables or abilities increasing movement speed is no longer possible during the Race event.
- Fixed the error which makes impossible to turn into Spark for 5 minutes before Race starts.
- Discarding the "Replacing Damaged Goods" quest no longer makes Tunics of Ordinary Spiked Leather dissappear.
- Druck boss level has been lowered.
- The construction of a bypass road quest now works properly.
- Checkpoint capture progress is now displayed.
- Players can no longer be attacked at the graveyard by the faction camp.
- Number of participants is now displayed properly even if someone has left the battle.
- Witch's Hollow map can be opened before battle starts.
- Now Amalgam can be purchased for Battleground Emblems from Witch's Hollow vendors.
- All negative effects are now dispelled from a character upon leaving a battle.
- Deserter effect is now applied to a character upon leaving a battle early.
- Skirmishes interface has been improved.
- Character is no longer accidentally dismissed from a raid group, receiving no reward.
- Goblin Chieftain now sells Myrrh.
- Preparing for the Mission quest now has a map marker.
- The Third Portal quest. Dominique de Doucer pulling ability no longer affects the one who is sealing a portal.
- Unsuspecting Couriers quest. Stats of Coast Guard's Leather Gauntlets have been corrected.
- Augusta de Ardeur's health is now displayed correctly.
- Fixed the error which sometimes causes impossible to complete The Path to Freedom quest.
- Automove command does not work with certain quests.
- Frontier. Automovement does not work on Draconid Island.
- Kirah. "In Need of Proof" quest. Spy Detector context action appears when character is in a wrong location.
- Nezebgrad. Bliste the Fair vendor refuse to trade.
- Characters covered by the quest tracker cannot be inspected.
- Mage. Stone Barrier and Stone Wall cooldowns do not reset after leaving combat.
- If you do not have enough Myrrh, the required amount is not highlighted in red in ability descriptions.
- There is an error in descriptions of upgradable level 51 items of the Relic quality - it is stated that they can be upgraded to Relics, although in fact only item level can be increased, from 51 to 52. After upgrading to level 52, the description of item still states "Item may be upgraded"
- If a quest giver has new quests and a character has a quest to turn in (provided that the quest has an item to give away), item icon is not displayed at the context action.
- Frontier. After selecting "Teleport to Draconid Isle" option, it is offered again in the next dialog window.
- In descriptions of cursed items, it is stated that the item can be cursed upon death.
- Gipat. Path for automovement cannot be found for the "Isles of Intrusion" quest.
- Mage. Fiery Gehenna and similar rubies only works if a Mage was in combat when the Elemental Cycle started.
- Warrior's way quest. "Pick up stone" context action appears in wrong locations.
- Automove does not work with the following quests: "League-style Divorce", "Imperial-style Divorce", "Meeting the Registrar" and "New Unit of Society".
- Automovement pop-up description incorrectly states that left-clicking a quest location on the map will move you to this location. In fact, right-clicking and selecting the "Automove" option is required.
- For some characters, "I want to be a mentor" option is hidden in the Social menu and enabled by default. It can be disabled manually after obtaining the first Apprentice and subsequent relogging.