Hello everyone. I've made my own addon (partially based on PlayerHUD by Ciuine).
This addon changes game interface to something like GW2 or Diablo (the graphics are made by me). Some of you might have seen it already on my screenshots.
What does it change exactly?
- Actionbar is now connected with HP / Mana, Pet's HP and Energy
- Wound complexity makes HP ball cracked.
- Original character plate is not visible
- You can see your character "in party" when you join one, the same style as other party members.
- Your target is in the middle of the screen.
It is 2nd version of this addon, first version was posted on PL Guild Portal and it is not working anymore since patch. I wanted to post update a bit earlier, but I haven't got much time to work on it, because I had a lot of other stuff to do.
On top of fixing its functionality, I have made few improvements since the first version.
- Improved displaying of character's buffs in the party window (no more invisible buffs)
- Added wound complexity (as mentioned before)
- Fixed addon for Healers and Bards (first version wasn't really functional on these classes)
- Error in mods.txt after restarting addon
- You can't remove buffs by right clicking on them in party window (you can do it by right clicking on the original buff bar located over the actionbar)
- Not visible yellow marker telling that player has more buffs that in can be displayed in one line (in party window, affects only character's buffs)
- It might not be compatible with other addons that changes original interface, like BarrierDamageHelper, ShamanPetBar or ActionsMod
- Shields that absorbs damage are not supported yet.
- Most likely fix for some of the known issues
- Visualisation of absorbed damage
- Fanaticism as a healer's class specific panel (suggestion by Dispel)
(after opening the link, click File > Download or press CTRL + S)
Add a Comment